11 04 2017
Drive the Digital India Wave
The growth of Internet users in India has been phenomenal. In the last two years, there has been doubling of Internet users. It is estimated that 6 million users will get added every month and by end of the year 2017, we would cross 550 million.The key drivers of this growth are
1. The government initiative in promoting Digital technology
2. Localization of all government website in Indian Languages
3. Availability of Smartphone at affordable prices
4. Awareness of Internet usage and its advantage for ease of business transaction.
Make the right impact with your designs and localize your clients’ website in all Indian Language. Be a part of Digital India drive and make it happen.
Here are some of the facts and trends that will enable you to pitch for website localization.
- India ranks 2nd highest in terms of population.
- Although English will continue to be the link language, Internet Users will start demanding localization of content in their native language
- Total number of Internet users as on June 30, 2016 is 465 million
- The number of non-users of Internet is 865 million
- Even with current penetration of Internet Users at 34% India is far ahead of USA in terms of the number of Internet Users.
- More than 75% of new users of Internet will emerge from Rural India
- Hindi will soon be a must for market penetration
With 465 million Indians already using the Internet and 865 million Indians waiting in the wings, website Localization in all Indian Language offers a great advantage.